These chic looks make you stylish on even the stickiest, craziest cases!
- Get the hair from Gamer Girl. An alternative is the hair from the girl in all black on Main Street, Cryptids.
- Get the bangs from Pop Star.
- Get the hat from the man in brown inside Thomas Edison’s workshop on Time Tangled. There is also a man outside the workshop with a similar hat, but it comes with round glasses. If that’s the look you want, go for it!
- Get the lips from Biker Girl.
- Get the coat from Vampire Girl 1.
- Get the top from Mythology Surfer (select Zeus).
- Get the skirt from the girl outside C.J.’s house on Shrink Ray.
- OPTIONAL: Get a handheld accessory, something classic of a detective. Perhaps a book, a notepad, a clipboard, a bunch of papers (all of the aforementioned items are available in some people’s closets; check Jumpy Starfish’s at dolphinyay ), a magnifying glass (if you’re a member, get it from the Mystery Train Inspector costume in the Store), a lantern (the one from Cryptids that you get from the Jersey Devil bit), or, as I’ve opted for, a flashlight (it’s from Zomberry).
That’s it, you’re done! 🙂
- Get the shirt from Gustave Eiffel on Mystery Train Island.
- Get a plain, black skirt with bare legs. You can find this on an NPC or costumize it off of [dolphinyay].
- Get the police belt from [ashleylara7]’s closet.
- Get the hair from Sasha Capone on PoptropiCon: Spoiler Alert!
- Get the bangs from the Pop Star costume in the store.
- Get the lips from [lunalovegood1478].
- 7. OPTIONAL: If you’re a member, get the magnifying glass from the lady in green in the Expo Room on PoptropiCon: Spoiler Alert!, otherwise get the stack of papers from [dolphinyay]’s closet.
That’s all for now! 😀