Yay, Sagittarius time is here! 😀 Rock your Sag swag (That was terrible…) in style in these two costumes.
- Get the top from the closet of the lovely Perfect Sky [stupiddirectord], who has a fabulous youtube channel that you should all check out! *One of Sagittarius’s colors is purple.
- Get the skirt from [purpleskirt4]. *Again, purple!
- Get the belt from [bronzeyay]’s closet. *Sagittarius’s other color is blue.
- Get the necklace from the woman in purple outside the castle on Astro Knights. *Again, blue!
- Get the bangs/earrings/blush from the girl in aqua with fruit on her head on Main Street, Mythology. *More blue, yay!
- Get the lips from the girl with goggles on Steamworks. If you haven’t reached this point, friend [brownskirtgirl] and costumize. *Sagittarius’s element is fire. However, it’s mutable fire, which means it isn’t ENTIRELY fire and the element is interchangeable, so isntead of a deep red, I went for something a little more toned down.
- Get the hair from Vampire Girl 1. *Again, going with the fire theme. The shape of the hair looks a little like an upside-down flame.
- Using the free Colorizer feature inside the New You on Home Island, dye your hair a bubblegum pink, a shade somewhat similar to your lips. *Tourmaline is Sagittarius’s gemstone. I went for a more muted tone, as something too intense would have overpowered the costume. Imagine it as the translucent gem sparkling under white light, which would make it more accurate.
- For the finishing touch, get the quiver and bow from the Robin Hood costume in the Store. *Sagittarius is the Archer zodiac.